Frame structure (roof and walls):
Light gauge galvanized steel (C-75/1-1.2mm thickness)
External wall cladding:
- Tectiva: Original through colored material with highly expressive fiber cement structure (8 mm thick)
- Cedral: wooden texture in any colour, produced with highly expressive fiber cement (10mm thick) sustainable alternative to traditional timber weatherboarding.
- Eter-board produced with highly expressive fiber cement (9-12 mm)
- Or any other external façade cladding
Internal wall cladding:
- Gypsum boards (moisture resistant at wet areas) (12.5mm thick)
- Eter-board produced with highly expressive fiber cement (6-8 mm thick)
- Or any other internal cladding
- Corrugated roof sheets (6.5mm thick)
- Trapezium roof sheets (28 BG)
- Metal roof tiles (Aluzink 0.50mm thick)
- Any other roof cladding
- Concrete foundation
- Light gauge galvanized steel frame (C-75/1-1.2mm thickness) floor, placed on concrete blocks.
The strength of the Pre Camp brand and its competitive advantages are as follows:
- Turnkey solution
- Not fragile for termites and mold
- Shorter and predictable construction schedule
- Inorganic – will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep.
- Dimensionally stable – does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging of structure.
- Fire safety – doesn’t burn or add fuel to the spread of a house fire.
- Less probability of foundation problems – less weight results in less movement.
- Less probability of damage in high winds.
- Any variation of windows, doors, wall and roof covering possible