Frame structure (roof and walls):
Light gauge galvanized steel
External wall cladding:
- Trapezium sheets 28bg
- Sandwich panels
Internal wall cladding:
- Gypsum boards with insulation(moisture resistant at wet areas)
- Cement boards with insulation(moisture resistant at wet areas)
- Trapezium roof sheets (28 BG)
- Concrete foundation
- Stelcon plates
The strength of the Pre Camp brand and its competitive advantages are as follows:
- Turnkey solution.
- Termites and mold resistant.
- Shorter and predictable construction schedule.
- Inorganic – will not rot, warp, split, crack or creep.
- Dimensionally stable – does not expand or contract with moisture content.
- High strength results in safer structures, less maintenance and slower aging of structure.
- Fire resistant.
- Less probability of foundation problems – less weight results in less movement.
- Less probability of damage in high winds.
- Any variation of windows, doors, wall and roof covering possible.